If you are an entrepreneur, what measurement tools do you need? What are the benefits? What is the most important function of the measuring instrument? The measuring instrument is called bookkeeping, commonly called accounting. In a simple sense, accounting is a company recording activity related to finance, made qualitatively with a unit of money. Nowadays, you can hire the local bookkeeper to ensure that the bookkeeping process and needs will be as well as it should be. Why does bookkeeping important for the company or even small business? Some accounting practices include:
– Knowing the amount of capital owned by the company
– Knowing the progress of the business back and forth.
– As a basis for determining company policy.
– As a basis for tax calculation
– As a consideration for disbursing funds from banks or financing.
– Attracts stock investors if the company is a limited liability company.